turkey legs with or without thigh- 2 to 3 lbs
1 jar of Ms Patti's Lemon Herb Marinade - Buy Here
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper
1/4 teaspoon dried leaf thyme, crumbled
2 tablespoons of butter
1 cup finely chopped onion
2 to 3 carrots, sliced in 1/2-inch pieces
1 green peppers, sliced in 1/2-inch pieces
1 red peppers, sliced in 1/2-inch pieces
3 ribs celery, sliced in 1/2-inch pieces
1 potato, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
1 cup of broccoli florets
1 cup of sliced zucchini in 1/2 – inch pieces
1/2 cup of halved grape tomatoes
1. Cut thighs away from the legs with sharp knife.
2. Rub turkey pieces with the half lemon
3. Mix the salt, pepper, garlic powder and thyme; rub over surface of turkey pieces.
4. In a heavy skillet, melt butter over medium-low heat.
5. Sauté onion in hot butter until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in the carrot pieces, celery, potato, and peppers.
6. Spread the sautéed vegetables evenly in a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Add the broccoli, zucchini and tomatoes.
7. Place turkey pieces on top of the vegetables in a single layer.
8. Pour Ms Patti's Lemon Herb Marinade over the turkey and vegetables. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 1 1/2 hours, or until turkey pieces are tender and juices run clear when pierced with a fork. If turkey is becoming too browned, cover with foil.