Change

Happy 12 Year Anniversary To The Fans Of The Ultimate Patti LaBelle

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dennis, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Dennis Dennis Shook

12 years ago today to be exact I thought Patti LaBelle and her presence on the internet just wasn't up to the standards of her amazing talent, she's a legend, and she's a real special lady. That's putting it mildly. So I started what I thought would be a little group on Yahoo! But it blew up! We had our own dot.com until it became too expensive for me to pay for it out of my own pocket. Then came her official Myspace, yes it's official. Then Facebook came to life and spread to Twitter! I did all this for Patti LaBelle and her fans so they would know when and where she was going to be and be represented like the legend she is and not some fly by night artist. So here is the link to where it all begin, if you have a yahoo email address you can log in and request to join, but you will get the same information here as you do in the group, except you have the option of it being sent directly to your regular email inbox. Happy 12 YEARS The Ultimate Patti LaBelle social media Patti you know I love you and will keep on keepin on!

https://groups.yahoo.com/…/gro…/TheUltimatePattiLaBelle/info