Change

BRANDON WINBUSH IS NOW ON TOUR W PATTI AND ON BETTE'S NEW CD

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dennis, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Dennis Dennis Shook

Brandon Winbush can be seen live he is touring with The Ultimate Patti LaBelle / Patti LaBelle on her Platinum Tour! Ms. Patti only works with the best singers and musicians and let's them shine at all of her shows!

Brandon Winbush can be heard on Bette Midler It's the Girls! on "You Can't Hurry Love" & "The Hunter Gets Captured By The Game" Get the deluxe edition at Target for the second track mentioned. Congratulations Brandon it is an honor she is a legend!

"I was honored to sing Soprano on 2 songs on this album. Didn't even know it was out. The songs I sang on were "You Can't Hurry Love" and "The Hunter Gets Captured By the Game". You have to buy the Deluxe Edition to hear the 2nd song. I'm going to Target now to get my copy.

A gang of my friends are singing on other songs on this album as well. I can't wait to hear the finished product. It was a huge honor to sing on the legendary Bette Midler-Fansite 25th album!" Brandon Winbush. #pattilabelle#brandonwinbush #bettemidler

photovisi-download.jpg